The Montgomery Makos is a parent-led, volunteer organization and in order to participate in the Tri-County Swim League, we must maintain a formal parent board. Board positions are as follows.
- PRESIDENT Jonathan Friend (firstname.lastname@example.org): Oversees the running of the association and presides over all association meetings. Oversees meets and assists meet director/referee as needed. Supervises the work of other leaders and committees. Represents the team at Tri-County League Meetings. Appoints special committees as necessary.
- VICE-PRESIDENT: Barbie Bergan (email@example.com) Acts as meet director for all home dual meets. Organizes and supervises the meet committees and volunteers. Presides over association and attends meetings in President’s absence.
- TREASURER: Eric Beutel Handles all finances (from fundraising and parent organization events). Keeps a record of income and expenses. Prepares financial reports for beginning and end of year.
- WAYS AND MEANS: Coordinates fundraising activities. Organizes social events throughout the year and the end of season banquet. Organizes hospitality measures as necessary (i.e. new family orientation, special snacks for practices).
- HY-TEK CONTACT: Courtney Simon Coordinates Hy-tek computer program needs for the team, including entries for meets and scoring of home meets.
- SPIRIT WEAR: Jessica Hoffman Coordinates vendor relationship, group ordering and distribution for team spirit wear orders.